|By PR Newswire||
|November 15, 2012 11:01 PM EST||
IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Citing the growth in the online reputation management business, East Coast investor group, Arbor Capital, a consortium of successful technology investors has purchased the outstanding shares of Irvine based firm, Reputation Management Consultants for an undisclosed sum, and will assume leadership.
"We were looking to own a respected quality-oriented player in an ever growing field," says Arbor spokesperson, Han Sho. "Online Reputation Management is an exciting acquisition for us, and our first with existing strength from one partner who has managed the offline reputations of many important individuals worldwide."
The investment group plans to invest heavily is this technology leader to further bolster their competitive advantage in the space.
Reputation Management Consultants
Reputation Management Consultants is a sophisticated reputation monitoring software platform enabling users to monitor and manage their online reputation. Members of the Forbes 100, major political figures, top CEO's, and Fortune 500 companies in countries worldwide use RMC.
Media Contact: Jonathan Silver Reputation Management Consultants, 949-777-1344, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Reputation Management Consultants
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher