|By Marketwired .||
|November 15, 2012 09:43 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/16/12 -- Entree Gold Inc. (TSX:ETG)(NYSE MKT:EGI)(FRANKFURT:EKA) ("Entree" or the "Company") has today filed a National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects ("NI 43-101") technical report entitled "Entree Gold Inc., Preliminary Economic Assessment on the Ann Mason Project, Nevada, U.S.A. " (the "Report"), dated November 14, 2012, on SEDAR at www.sedar.com. The Report relates to the Preliminary Economic Assessment ("PEA") and updated resource estimate for the Ann Mason copper-molybdenum porphyry deposit in Nevada announced on October 24, 2012. A copy of the Report has also been posted on the Company website.
The PEA was completed independently by AGP Mining Consultants Inc. ("AGP"), Toronto, Quantitative Group Pty Ltd ("QG"), Perth, Australia and Porcupine Engineering Services Inc. ("PES"). The following "Qualified Persons" as defined by NI 43-101 prepared the Report: Scott Jackson, F.AusIMM, Principal (QG); Michael Waldegger, P.Geo. Senior Associate Geologist (AGP); Joseph Rosaire Pierre Desautels, P.Geo., Principal Resource Geologist (AGP); Gordon Zurowski, P.Eng., Principal Mining Engineer (AGP); Lyn Jones, P.Eng., Senior Associate Metallurgist (AGP) and Mario Colantonio, P. Eng., Manager/Principal (PES).
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher