|By PR Newswire||
|November 15, 2012 09:05 PM EST||
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ruckus Wireless, Inc. (NYSE: RKUS) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 8,400,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $15.00 per share. Of the 8,400,000 shares, 7,000,000 shares are being offered by Ruckus Wireless and 1,400,000 shares are being offered by certain selling stockholders. In addition, the selling stockholders have granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,260,000 shares. Ruckus Wireless will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares by the selling stockholders. The shares are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on November 16, 2012 under the symbol "RKUS."
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are acting as lead joint book-running managers for the offering. Deutsche Bank Securities is acting as a book-running manager. Needham & Company, Oppenheimer & Co., William Blair, and Craig-Hallum Capital Group are acting as co-managers.
The offering is made only by means of a prospectus, copies of which may be obtained from: Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, telephone: 1-866-471-2526, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or from Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014, telephone: 1-866-718-1649, email: email@example.com.
A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 15, 2012. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Investor Relations Contact:
Global Public Relations Manager
Ruckus Wireless, Inc.
SOURCE Ruckus Wireless
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher