|By PR Newswire||
|November 15, 2012 08:28 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Contiki Vacations (www.contiki.com), the original youth travel brand since '62, urges travelers to make every moment count with a Backstage Pass to Asia for 2013. This VIP treatment and exclusive access turns an ordinary trip into the trip of a lifetime with a deeper look at Asia, such as:
- Dining with a local family in a Beijing
- An Elephant Ride Through the Luang Prabang Forest
- Taking a cycle ride to Hue's Ancient Citadel
- Visiting the Cu Chi Tunnels in Vietnam
- Taking a break in a Chinese tea house
Traveling Asia with Contiki means groups no larger than 30 people per tour – small enough to have an intimate experience but large enough to share the fun with fellow travelers. All hotel accommodations allow travelers to relax in comfort and style with air-conditioned rooms, private en-suite bathrooms, pools, WiFi at most stops, and short walks to the best locations. Additionally, travelers will experience unique special stays like an overnight cruise on a Chinese-style Junk Boat in Halong Bay, Vietnam.
Enjoy the many ways to travel Asia – 4-wheels to no wheels, private mini-coaches, included internal flights, rickshaws, long tail boats, sampans, and tuk-tuks. Food lovers will rejoice as they enjoy exotic regional cuisine, from fresh Amok curry in Cambodia to spicy Pad Thai in Thailand and zesty Goi Cuon in Vietnam. Asia offers a variety of exotic experiences for anyone looking to live a life of no regrets.
Due to the extreme popularity of Contiki Asia tours, Contiki has added even more departures for 2013-2014, which means there is flexibility to fit into everyone's travel plans.
Contiki travelers can book the popular China Adventure tour and receive $250 off or take advantage of an Early Payment Discount and save on amazing trips to Asia departing on or after April 1, 2013. For more information, visit www.contiki.com/deals.
About Contiki Vacations:
For 50 years, Contiki has inspired 18 – 35 year olds to make every moment count by traveling to the world's most fantastic destinations. The trips are hassle-free and include the perfect mix of sightseeing, culture and free time. Travelers can choose from over 200 itineraries throughout Europe, Russia, Egypt, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Latin America, & the USA. For more information, please visit http://www.Contiki.com.Media Contact:
Vy Truong Contiki Vacations, 714-935-0808, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Contiki Vacations
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher