|By PR Newswire||
|November 15, 2012 08:12 PM EST||
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Canon, Pharmalive.com, and Appature, a leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider for marketers, are proud to kick-off their Commercial Operations: Enabling the New Marketing Model Webinar Series. The first in the series, sponsored by Appature, will focus specifically on The End to End Marketing Ecosystem and will offer an in-depth analysis and discussion from experts in the industry.
This webinar series will focus on how Commercial Operations is evolving critical skills and capabilities to enable a new, more complex era of data-driven marketing. While the technologies and processes supporting the sales force have been robust and mature for many years, the analogous capabilities for the marketing function are still emerging. This is challenging commercial operations teams to quickly build new competencies in order to function as the executional nerve center connecting all marketing channels and touch points. Throughout this series, experts, thinkers and practitioners across industry disciplines will share the critical steps and success factors for becoming a strategic commercial operations professional in the new era.
The first installment will address:
- The key elements within the marketing ecosystem
- Making sense of the proliferation of channels and data
- Essential connections to be made in both systems and organizational functions
- Assessing gaps in the ecosystem that may impact customer experience, campaign optimization and ROI
This Webcast will feature presentations by Erik Prince, Marketing Solutions Architect, Appature, Aaron Uydess, Associate Director – Digital Strategy, Novo Nordisk, and Pratap Khedkar, Managing Principal, ZS Associates. The Webcast concludes with a live Q&A session moderated by Chris Truelove, Director of Content, Med Ad News.
This installment of the series will take place on Wednesday, December 12th at 1:00 p.m. ET (12:00 p.m. CT, 10:00 a.m. PT). The event will be archived for one year on the website. Register only once, and have access to each remaining webinar in the series. For more information or to register for the event, please click here.
About Appature, Inc.
Appature, Inc. is a Seattle‐based technology company that provides a "surprisingly simple" cloud‐based relationship marketing software platform, Appature Nexus, designed exclusively for healthcare and life science companies. Appature Nexus enables marketers to deepen brand relationships and drive share growth with a platform that integrates the marketing database, campaign management tool and analytics suite into one easy‐to‐use tool. Leaders in the pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer healthcare industries rely on Appature to realize the full potential of their customer relationships. Please visit www.appature.com.
About UBM Canon
UBM Canon, the leading B-to-B media company dedicated exclusively to the global $3.0 trillion advanced manufacturing sector, helps support the flow of information, commerce and innovation in such sophisticated segments as medical devices and pharmaceutical development. UBM Canon also addresses cutting-edge developments in broader areas of advanced engineering design and manufacturing, and manufacturing processes and packaging. UBM Canon is part of UBM (UBM.L) a global provider of media and information services for professional B2B communities and markets.
About Med Ad News
The pharmaceutical industry's publication of record for 30 years, Med Ad News provides broad coverage and incisive analysis of the issues, events, trends, and strategies shaping pharmaceutical business, marketing, and sales. More than 16,500 readers – comprising corporate executives, marketing, sales, and product managers – receive Med Ad News 12 times per year. Med Ad News is a publication of UBM Canon Pharmaceutical Media Group. More info visit www.pharmalive.com.
SOURCE UBM Canon
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London