|By Marketwire .||
|November 15, 2012 07:13 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/16/12 -- Warrior Energy N.V. ("Warrior" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:WEN) is pleased to announce that the Company's common shares will trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the new name "Summus Solutions N.V." and the new trading symbol "SS", effective on the commencement of trading on Friday, November 16, 2012. The CUSIP and ISIN numbers for Summus Solutions N.V. are respectively N8398W107 and NL0010273793.
About the Company
Warrior is a junior oil and gas exploration and production company focused on identifying and exploiting hydrocarbon opportunities.
On behalf of the Board of Directors
Urs Meisterhans, President
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICE PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS PRESS RELEASE.
Warrior Energy N.V.
+41 44 913 36 01
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks