|By Marketwired .||
|November 15, 2012 07:12 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/16/12 -- Adex Mining Inc. ("Adex" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:ADE) announces the filing with the Ontario, British Columbia and Alberta securities commissions of an amended technical report (the "Technical Report") dated December 1, 2008 and amended September 24, 2012 entitled "Amended Technical Review of the Mount Pleasant Property, Including an updated Mineral Resource Estimate on the Fire Tower Zone Southwestern New Brunswick for Adex Mining Inc." The Technical Report was amended to remove information from and references to a scoping study prepared by a third party that did not comply with National Instrument 43-101 - Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects of the Canadian securities regulatory authorities.
The Fire Tower Zone, one of two mineralized zones found at the Company's Mount Pleasant Mine Property located in Southwestern New Brunswick, Canada, is the site of a past-producing tungsten-molybdenum underground mining operation during the 1980s.
The amended Technical Report was completed by Paul Dunbar of Watts, Griffis and McOuat Limited and Dorota El-Rassi of SRK Consulting and is available on www.sedar.com.
Adex Mining Inc. is a Canadian junior mining company focused on developing its flagship Mount Pleasant Mine Property, a multi-metal project that is host to promising tungsten-molybdenum and tin-indium-zinc mineralization. Located in Charlotte County, New Brunswick, the Mount Pleasant Mine property is situated approximately 80 kilometres south of Fredericton, the provincial capital, and is 65 kilometres from the United States border. The common shares of Adex trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the stock symbol "ADE."
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks