|By Marketwire .||
|November 15, 2012 04:41 PM EST||
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/15/12 -- Audience, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADNC) today announced that Peter Santos, president and chief executive officer, and Kevin Palatnik, chief financial officer, will present at the Credit Suisse 2012 Annual Technology Conference on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 10:30am MT / 12:30pm ET in Scottsdale, Arizona.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available on Audience's website at http://investor.audience.com/. An archive of the webcast will be available until December 5, 2012.
Audience is the leader in advanced voice and audio processing for mobile devices. Its family of earSmart intelligent voice processors is based on the processes of human hearing, to suppress background noise and enhance mobile voice quality. Audience's technology substantially improves the mobile voice experience, while also improving the performance of speech-based services, and enhancing audio quality for multimedia. Audience earSmart processors are featured in mobile devices from leading providers in Asia-Pacific, Europe and the U.S. The company is based in Mountain View, California. For more information, see www.audience.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks