|By PR Newswire||
|November 15, 2012 04:33 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Intigold Mines Ltd. ("Intigold" or "the Company") (IGD - TSX:V) (U.S. OTCQX: IDMNF), announces that further to the news release issued by the Company on November 1, 2012, entitled "Intigold Mines Ltd. – TTAGIT Acquisition Update", the Company is pleased to confirm that it has filed with the TSX Venture Exchange the following materials in relation to its proposed acquisition of a 51% interest in TTAGIT Social Networks Inc. ("TTAGIT") (the "Transaction"):
- the finalized and executed principal agreement governing the proposed Transaction, being an investment agreement dated November 14, 2012;
- a draft filing statement; and
- a business plan for TTAGIT
The TSX Venture Exchange has agreed not to withdraw its conditional acceptance of the Transaction, provided that the Company finalizes the filing statement and concurrently mails the final filing statement to its shareholders by November 28, 2012, and provided that the Company receives shareholder approval of the Transaction by December 5, 2012. The Company will provide further information and updates as the Transaction progresses.
For information on Intigold and its projects, please visit us at www.intigold.com or call Lori McClenahan, President at 604-669-4677 or toll free at 1-888-895-5522:
INTIGOLD MINES LTD.
(signed "Lori McClenahan")
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE Intigold Mines Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher