|By PR Newswire||
|November 15, 2012 04:31 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Author/Rapper Jara Everett shares her life stories from the age of 15 years old through her growing years into adulthood with her first self-published book "JumpOff" available on Amazon this Black Friday, November 23rd.
Just in time for the holidays, readers will get a close view of Jara Everett's real, personal and at times explicit experiences with some of entertainment's who's who such as Tupac, Suge Knight, R. Kelly, Shawty Redd, Young Jeezy, Martin Lawrence, Shaq, Gary Busey, Jazze Pha and others. Written with humor, honesty and from a point of self-reflection, Jara Everett answers the question, "What is a jumpoff?"
Readers will laugh, be shocked, gain a clearer insight of powerful men in the entertainment industry and more importantly, will reflect on themselves to answer, "Am I a jumpoff?"
"I wrote this book for other women to learn about themselves through my stories," states Jara. "So many women are 'jumpoffs' whether intentional or not; but now they can see themselves where they are right now and take control of where they are going!"
In addition to the book, Jara Everett produced and raps on "JumpOff" the song, through a joint venture with R.W Productions featuring up and coming rapper Kasino Way and mixed by music heavyweight TomCat Bennett.
"JumpOff" the song is the first "theme anthem" distributed simultaneously with the book. Available through iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/jumpoff-feat.-ka$ino-way-ep/id573615107?ls=1), "JumpOff" the song pulls text from the book, turns them into lyrical rap, adds a deep dramatic rhythmic beat produced by MMI/Street Blaze Productions and will have the club scene jumping to their feet dancing and screaming "She's a jumpoff, he's a jumpoff, everybody in the club is a jumpoff!" Watch the national commercial: http://youtu.be/UT_rPYeeors
SOURCE KRPR MEDIA
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks