|By PR Newswire||
|November 15, 2012 02:15 PM EST||
REDCLIFFE, Australia, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Northstar Chrysler Jeep Brisbane has the brand-new Chrysler 300 SRT8 sedan in stock and available for purchase.
This luxury sedan combines the best features of its predecessor, the Chrysler 300, with the power and performance of a 6.4L HEMI V8 engine. The 300 was widely recognised for its stylish exterior, plush and luxurious interior, powerful engine and great value. Now consumers have their choice of three engine options in the 300: a
3.6L Pentastar® V6 8-speed automatic, a 3.0 litre turbo diesel engine with fuel-saving economy and the new 6.4 litre HEMI® V8 engine featuring Fuel-Saver Technology, for increased fuel efficiency.
"The Chrysler 300 SRT8 is one of the best valued luxury sedans on the market today as well as one of the best-performing. The HEMI V8 engine gives this sedan the performance power that we usually see in SUVs and trucks, not sedans. It's very popular with urban professionals who don't want to sacrifice performance for a luxury look," noted Bob Aldons of Northstar Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Redcliffe (http://www.redcliffe.cjddealer.com.au/).
The Brisbane Jeep dealer has these new models in stock and ready to go. The showroom, located at 320 Anzac Avenue, Kippa-Ring 4021 in Redcliffe is open Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m.- 6 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
"The 300 SRT8 is the best of all worlds. Powerful and stylish. Comfortable and affordable. Anyone who is in the market for an upscale sedan owes it to themselves to take a look at the 300 SRT8. Once you take it for a test drive you'll be hooked," said Aldons.
About Northstar Chrysler Jeep Dodge Redcliffe: Northstar Motor Group is South East Queensland's largest Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealer. Serving the Brisbane auto market since 1968, the family-run company has grown to include five locations. The company is dedicated to maintaining its family atmosphere and is actively involved in their local communities.
SOURCE Northstar Chrysler Jeep Dodge Redcliffe
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?