|By PR Newswire||
|November 15, 2012 02:12 PM EST||
CLEVELAND, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) announced today that its Board of Directors declared the following dividends for the fourth quarter, 2012:
- A cash dividend of $0.05 per share on the Corporation's outstanding Common Shares for the fourth quarter 2012, payable on December 14, 2012 to holders of record on November 27, 2012.
- A dividend of $1.9375 per share on the Corporation's outstanding 7.750% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Convertible Preferred Stock, Series A (the "Series A Preferred Stock") to holders of record of the Series A Preferred Stock on November 30, 2012, for the period commencing on (and including) September 15, 2012 to (but excluding) the dividend payable date of December 15, 2012, with an actual payment date of Monday, December 17.
KeyCorp was organized more than 160 years ago and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. One of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, Key has assets of approximately $87 billion.
Key provides deposit, lending, cash management and investment services to individuals, small and medium-sized businesses in 14 states under the name of KeyBank National Association. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name. For more information, visit https://www.key.com/. KeyBank is Member FDIC.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks