|By Business Wire||
|November 15, 2012 02:10 PM EST||
Ideaca (www.ideaca.com), a Canadian-based consulting firm that helps customers through a portfolio of management consulting, advisory, implementation and support services announced today that they have been selected as the winner in the Business Intelligence Partner of the Year category at the 2012 Microsoft Partner Network IMPACT Awards. Ideaca was also named a finalist in the Dynamics ERP Partner of the Year category. The tenth annual IMPACT Awards recognize excellence within the Microsoft technology partner community in Canada. The winners were announced at an awards ceremony held at the Four Seasons Hotel, located in Yorkville, Toronto on November 13th, 2012.
“As recognized at the annual IMPACT Awards, there is tremendous momentum in our Partner Community because stronger customer relationships are being built,” said Mark Dodds, Vice-President of Small Business, Midmarket Solutions & Partners, Microsoft Canada Inc. “Technology Partners like Ideaca are always finding new and exciting ways to develop and deliver innovative technology solutions, making them true leaders in their respective fields.”
“We are very pleased to be recognized as the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence partner in Canada,” said Mike Alkier, Managing Partner - Ideaca. “This is the tenth time that Ideaca has won an IMPACT award, which speaks to the long-term success of our consulting practice in delivering quality and innovative solutions to our clients year after year.”
Ideaca is one of the largest and most renowned Business Intelligence consulting practices in Canada and has successfully implemented large-scale BI solutions for leading organizations across Canada. Ideaca has offices in Toronto, Kitchener, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver and the USA.
About Ideaca (www.ideaca.com)
Ideaca is a Canadian based consulting firm helping customers from strategy to solution through a portfolio of management consulting, advisory, implementation and support services. With 10 years of experience and over 350 satisfied customers, Ideaca’s 250+ employees across the country deliver innovative solutions around Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Intelligence, Portals and Collaboration, Cloud Computing, Custom Development and Integration, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Application Infrastructure, and Support Services.
About the Microsoft Partner Network IMPACT Awards
In 2003, Microsoft Canada Inc. launched the IMPACT Awards, a program to recognize the numerous achievements within its technology Partner community. This year, Microsoft celebrates the 10th Anniversary of the program with 25 award categories designed to recognize innovation across Microsoft Partner Network Competencies, Emerging Technologies, and Marketing, Relationships & Partnering Excellence.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London