|By PR Newswire||
|November 15, 2012 11:09 AM EST||
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Representatives from Glory Foods®, Inc. today announced the launch of a new holiday marketing campaign featuring The Glory Foods® Green Bean Challenge in which 9 out of 10 consumers preferred Glory Foods® Seasoned Southern Style Green Beans over a leading national brand in a blind taste test.
The Green Bean Challenge is being promoted across the country through television, in-store displays, print publications and on the Glory Foods® website (http://www.gloryfoods.com/green-bean-challenge/), where consumers can take the challenge, and the Glory Foods® YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/gloryfoods).
"We are excited about the ongoing response from consumers in The Green Bean Challenge," said Dan Charna, vice president of operations for Glory Foods®. "Over and over again, they choose our green beans because of the flavor, which they can't believe came from a can."
Glory Foods® has held The Green Bean Challenge around the country in malls, at NASCAR events and state fairs, where consumers repeatedly picked Glory Foods® Seasoned Southern Style Green Beans over its competitor's green beans.
"We plan to have similar consumer testing in markets around the country via The Green Bean Challenge," Charna said. "We want to keep spreading the word that Glory Foods® produces seasoned, ready-to-eat green beans with great flavor you can savor straight from the can. Our green beans are perfect for a holiday meal or any day of the week."
About Glory Foods
Glory Foods is the category leader in Southern-style, heat-and-serve products including seasoned canned vegetables, cooking bases, hot sauces and fresh greens. Its Southern-style vegetables and side dishes are staples in American homes and offer convenient meal planning solutions for busy families. For more information about Glory Foods, visit www.gloryfoods.com, on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/gloryfoods, Twitter at www.Twitter.com/gloryfoods and YouTube at www.youtube.com/user/gloryfoods.
SOURCE Glory Foods, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks