|By PR Newswire||
|November 15, 2012 08:40 AM EST||
BELLEVUE, Wash., Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Synology America Corp. today announced that the new RackStations RS3413xs+ and RS10613xs+ have been officially certified for use with Microsoft® Windows Server 2012. This increased flexibility makes the XS+ series an even greater value proposition for small and medium business users.
Windows storage administrators can benefit from Synology's aggressive pricing while taking advantage of Server 2012's performance and reliability upgrades, including the new VDHX virtual disk format, and Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV) 2.0. When combined with Synology High Availability (SHA) for storage clustering, the combination makes for an extremely reliable virtualization platform, affordable for SMB users.
"Official certification for Synology for the XS+ series makes it truly the ideal choice because it provides more storage options for administrators, especially with our aggressive pricing," said Jason Bonoan, Product Marketing Manager at Synology America Corp. "The combination of Server 2012 and the XS+ series provides for robust and reliable platform for virtualization that remains within reach for small and medium business users."
In addition to the RS10613xs+ and the RS3413xs+, other DiskStation and RackStation models have been certified.
For more information about Synology's virtualization support or a list of applied models, please see here: http://www.synology.com/dsm/highlight_synology_virtualization_support.php?lang=us
Founded in April of 2000, Synology Inc. is a leader in next-generation Network Attached Storage (NAS) servers for the home and small to medium sized business markets. Specializing in both hardware and software for network attached storage devices; Synology products are feature-rich, easy-to-use, energy-efficient, reliable and affordable. All Synology product investments are enhanced with product warranties, free software upgrades and 24/7 online support. Visit http://www.synology.com for more information
Synology has a global presence with regional offices in the US (Bellevue, Washington), and the UK (London, England), Germany (Düsseldorf), and Taiwan (Taipei).
Synology America Corp.
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Synology Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks