|By PR Newswire||
|November 15, 2012 04:03 AM EST||
LONDON, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Multiple advantages will fuel the continued dominance of non-contact level sensors in the global level sensors and transmitters markets. Overall, the market will make a recovery on the back of revived projects that were shelved or postponed during the economic recession.
However, economic turmoil in Europe is causing many multinationals to reconsider their investment plans. In contrast, emerging economies such as China and India are witnessing greater investment and increasingly automated production. The continuous investments in manufacturing facilities are expected to be a strong driver for the instrumentation market in China, in particular.
New analysis from Frost & Sullivan (http://www.sensors.frost.com), Global Level Sensors and Transmitters Markets, finds that the global level sensors and transmitters markets earned revenues of $4,048.7 million in 2011 and estimates this to reach $5,319.5 million in 2018.
"Field instruments, such as level sensors and transmitters, are set to experience positive growth in China," noted Frost & Sullivan Senior Industry Analyst V. Sankaranarayanan. "This will be due to rising investments in areas such as petroleum, natural gas, and petrochemicals."
Non-contact level measurement, in particular, is expected to continue increasing due to the benefits these devices offer.
"Non-contact level measurements essentially ensure a contamination free-environment because there is no contact from the sensor, as found in other forms of level indication such as mechanical, capacitance or conductivity," explained Sankaranarayanan. "The non-contact nature of the level indication is also attractive to industries where the medium being measured is of a corrosive nature as found in the chemical/petrochemical industry."
Overall, the restoration of health in end-user industries, along with a growing number of projects, will promote market growth. The establishment of new process plants, re-investment in plant renovation and modernisation, capacity expansions, and technology developments will further support the uptake of level sensors and transmitters, globally.
If you are interested in more information on this study, please send an e-mail with your contact details to Julia Nikishkina, Corporate Communications, at email@example.com
Global Level Sensors and Transmitters Markets is part of the Sensors & Instrumentation Growth Partnership Service programme, which also includes research in the following markets: World Flow Sensors and Transmitters Markets, World Temperature Sensors and Transmitters Markets, World Pressure Sensors and Transmitters Markets and Global Sensors Outlook 2012. All research included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends that have been evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organisation prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Global Level Sensors and Transmitters Markets
Corporate Communications – Europe
P: +7 (499) 918 6145
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks