|By PR Newswire||
|November 15, 2012 04:00 AM EST||
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Subscription.com, a leading website that provides consumers with the best deals on magazine subscriptions, national and local newspapers, and other online subscription services, is announcing the addition of a new comprehensive iPad Magazine and Newspaper Subscription Apps section. Consumers now have a single online destination to browse and find iPad subscriptions and apps. Users can search through a complete list of magazine and newspaper apps, including the leading paid and free iPad app subscriptions.
"Being an iPad user myself, I found it really frustrating to always come up empty handed when I looked for a site that had all the information I needed on iPad subscriptions and apps," said Steve Schaffer, Publisher of Subscription.com. "Users can now visit Subscription.com, where they can find all of the top iPad subscriptions and apps and then can easily download them directly from iTunes."
Many iPad news apps or downloads are free of charge, while others require a paid subscription or come at an extra cost alongside the print edition. On Subscription.com, consumers can sort through the top 10 iPad subscription apps by category or type, including top paid or free apps, and click through directly to the iTunes store to download their selection.
Top iPad Subscription lists on Subscription.com include:
- Top 10 Magazine Subscription Apps – We've identified the best of the best with our Top 10 iPad magazine subscription downloads, and users can choose from magazines like Better Homes and Gardens, People, National Geographic, and more.
- Top 10 Magazine Subscription Apps for Women: Download any of the Top 10 iPad magazine subscriptions for women and always have the most current issue of such titles as Cosmopolitan, Woman's Day, Self Magazine and more great magazines that are easy to take on-the-go.
- Top 10 Magazine Subscription Apps for Men: Don't miss the latest stories and articles from popular men's magazines including Sports Illustrated, Men's Health, Newsweek, Maxim, and others.
- Top 10 Newspaper Apps: Stay up to date on current affairs by downloading newspaper iPad apps. Users can download both local and national editions and find subscriptions for The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, and other popular newspapers.
- Top 10 Free Magazine & Newspaper Subscription Apps: There are tons of free iPad magazine and newspaper subscription apps users can download, even if they aren't a print subscriber. These include Reader's Digest, Martha Stewart Living, The Detroit Free Press, and other top magazine and newspaper titles.
- Top 100 Magazine & Newspaper Subscription Apps: With this launch, Subscription.com is compiling the top 100 iPad app subscriptions for magazines and newspapers.
For more information about all of the categories and types of iPad subscriptions and apps, visit: http://www.subscription.com/ipad/
Subscription.com saves consumers money by allowing them to compare and find the best prices on over 90 services, more than 40 software subscriptions, over 3,000 magazines, more than 200 newspapers and over a dozen newsletters. Consumers can also now find over 65 iPad Magazine Subscriptions and over 85 iPad Newspaper Subscriptions. Subscription.com is created and published by Vertive, LLC, an award-winning performance marketing company located in Austin, Texas.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London