|By Marketwired .||
|November 15, 2012 02:47 AM EST||
LUND, SWEDEN -- (Marketwire) -- 11/15/12 -- In accordance with a decision made by the Annual General Meeting held on May 10, 2012, the Election Committee shall comprise the representatives for the three largest shareholders, as per end of September 2012, and the Chairman of the Board.
For the 2013 Annual General Meeting, the Election Committee shall propose Board members and a Chairman of the Board, and fees to Board members and auditors. The following individuals were appointed representatives for the largest shareholders and, accordingly, are members of the Election Committee:
Johnny Sommarlund, MGA Holding Tomas Billing, Nordstjernan Martin Bjäringer, representing his own holding and Hajskäret Invest AB
Under the leadership of the Chairman of the Board, Mats Arnhög, the Election Committee shall prepare proposals for the Board of Directors that are to be presented to and decided upon at the Annual General Meeting on May 15, 2013.
Lund, November 15, 2012 Active Biotech AB (publ) Tomas Leanderson President and CEO
Active Biotech AB (NASDAQ OMX NORDIC: ACTI) is a biotechnology company with focus on autoimmune/inflammatory diseases and cancer. Projects in pivotal phase are laquinimod, an orally administered small molecule with unique immunomodulatory properties for the treatment of multiple sclerosis, TASQ for prostate cancer and ANYARA primarily for the treatment of renal cell cancer. In addition, laquinimod is in Phase II development for Crohn's and Lupus. The company also has one additional project in clinical development, the orally administered compound 57-57 for Systemic Sclerosis. Please visit www.activebiotech.com for more information.
Active Biotech's election committee appointed: http://hugin.info/1002/R/1657773/536293.pdf
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Active Biotech via Thomson Reuters ONE
Active Biotech AB
PO Box 724, SE-220 07 Lund
Tel: +46 (0)46-19 20 00
Fax: +46 (0)46-19 11 00
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks