|By Business Wire||
|November 15, 2012 02:30 AM EST||
SEGA Corporation and Cygames, Inc. announced today that US and European versions of the sport simulation game, Football Stars Collection, have been launched on the Mobage social games platform for Android devices worldwide. Football Stars Collection will launch on iOS later this year.
Football Stars Collection is based on the SEGA game, Let's Build a Pro Football Club. Since service began on June 2012, the title has become a popular fan favorite in Japan.
In Football Stars Collection, gamers can scout from and train a huge selection of star soccer players from six different European divisions. These players employ cooperative skills in player-to-player matches to rack up victories and build teams to be reckoned with. Cards are decorated with high-quality illustrations that capture the essence of each player.
Watch for SEGA and Cygames to enchant soccer fans around the world with Football Stars Collection.
As a developer and operator of social games, Cygames, Inc. aims to consistently raise brand awareness by providing the "ultimate in gaming." Popular social card game Rage of Bahamut, launched in the spring of 2012, achieved the top ranking on the Top Grossing Chart on U.S. Google Play in April, and has remained number one for over 28 consecutive weeks. Rage of Bahamut's iOS app ranked number one on the Top Grossing Chart of the U.S. App Store on June 12, 2012 and has maintained a high ranking since.
SEGA Co., Ltd provides a comprehensive range of entertainment to both
Japanese and overseas users in 3 key areas: (1)the
development/manufacture/distribution of amusement devices, (2)planning
and operation of amusement facilities, and (3)development/distribution
of consumer content for various digital devices such as gaming
Since its establishment in 1960, SEGA's core competence has been its ability to develop a wide range of contents. As a company, it has continued to offer advanced products as a market leader, while also applying its technological capabilities to produce a number of products that have been industry firsts. And in today's market we have achieved global recognition as one of the world's preeminent and largest game manufacturers.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks