|By ACN Newswire||
|November 15, 2012 02:21 AM EST||
RealScan-10 fingerprint live scanner which captures 4-finger slaps and two-thumbs, replaces SRE's existing single-finger readers to improve capturing speed and image quality of fingerprints. In addition, RealPass-V passport reader provides higher level of security on issuance of electronic passports and BioMini fingerprint scanner enables biometric sign-on using pre-registered fingerprint at SRE's nationwide passport issuance stations.
SIASA, Suprema's exclusive partner in Mexico, supplied the products to the SRE's bid winner in cooperation with Suprema. SIASA also provided on-site technical support in integration of Suprema products to SRE's existing infrastructure and technical assistance during pilot tests as well as system's demonstration. "Suprema products were easy to integrate to customer's solution; the equipment has proved trustworthy and it has delivered as promised. SIASA is proud to assist in this high-security biometric project in the public security sector. As a result, Suprema products will definitely gain more market leadership over Mexico," said Fernando Loret de Mola, Sales Director at SIASA.
Recently, Suprema has won a number of government-level electronic passport and biometric ID projects in US, India, Brazil and EU countries.
About Suprema Inc.
Suprema Inc. is a global leader in biometrics and identification solutions. The company's range of products includes fingerprint modules, biometric access control systems, e-passport readers and fingerprint live-scanners. Suprema has worldwide sales network over 100 countries and also a listed company in KOSDAQ. For more information, please visit www.supremainc.com .
Source: Suprema Inc.
Andy Ahn Marketing Manager, Suprema, Inc. Tel: +82-31-783-4502 Fax: +82-31-783-4503 Email: email@example.com
Copyright 2012 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London