|By Marketwired .||
|November 15, 2012 01:09 AM EST||
BRUSSELS, BELGIUM -- (Marketwire) -- 11/15/12 -- Please, find enclosed the press release issued today by RHJ International announcing its second trading update for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012.
About RHJ International
RHJ International is a financial services group with principal activities in wealth management, asset management and merchant banking. Our wealth management operations are conducted through Kleinwort Benson: an independent and relationship-driven private bank. RHJI's asset management operations are carried out by Kleinwort Benson Investors: a Dublin-based institutional asset manager that offers investors innovative and differentiated specialist strategies on both a segregated and unitised basis. RHJI is listed on the Euronext Brussels, with the ticker symbol "RHJI"
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements concerning the Company's operations, economic performance and financial condition. Such forward-looking statements are based on management's current expectations, estimates and projections and are subject to a number of assumptions and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. The Company has no obligation to publicly update or release any revisions to these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this press release.
Full Press Release (PDF): http://hugin.info/135946/R/1657810/536418.pdf
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: RHJ International SA via Thomson Reuters ONE
For further information, please contact:
Investor Relations Director
Tel: +44 20 3207 7183
E-mail: Email Contact
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher