|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 11:32 PM EST||
SEOUL, South Korea, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 'Next Generation Computing R&D Exhibition 2012', which can catch the trend of government policy and future market and secure ideas for developing innovative ideas as the domestic best platform for the cutting edge technology and new business models leading the 3rd generation computing technology, is held at COEX, KOREA from 15 to 16, November.
'Next Generation Computing R&D Exhibition /Conference 2012' is run based on 5 themes of Human Computing, Cloud Computing, Green Computing, Future Computing and Smart Electronic Document for two days 15th and 16th. With lots of specialists attending the exhibition and conference, 'Next Generation Computing R&D Exhibition /Conference 2012' is expected to offer opportunities for exchanging information and creating human network are.
In addition, the conference which can share the knowledge of top specialists is held by KING (Korean Institute of Next Generation Computing ) and Consortium of Cloud Computing Research concerning 'User Interface Standard' and 'Big Data Management and Analyzing Technology'. At 'The 8th Wearable Computing Contest', visitors can see various ideas for future wearable computer and manufactured wearable computers which can meet the certain conditions given by Ministry of Knowledge and Economy.
Meanwhile, the Exhibition is held by Ministry of Knowledge and Economy, Korean 7 institutes of Korean Institute of Next Generation Computing, ETRI (Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute), Consortium of Cloud Computing Research, Korea Digital Content Association, ITSA (Korea Information Technology Service Industry Association), KAIST (Korea Institute of Science and Technology) and KING (Korean Institute of Next Generation Computing ) together.
Special Page Link:
SOURCE AVING News
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks