|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 10:40 PM EST||
MARKHAM, Ontario, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The holidays are just around the corner and what better way to appreciate your employees and clients than giving out personalized corporate gifts? According to HWP-Hard Wear Promotions' 2012 Holiday Report, the top 10 corporate gifts include Peugeot spice grinders, personalized chocolate gift boxes, Gordon Ramsay dinnerware and Cross personalized pens.
"This year, we really wanted to give our customers more selection in terms of corporate holiday gifts," says Tony Canto, president and owner of HWP-Hard Wear Promotions. "We singled out the best of the best from our most popular categories and displayed them all on our brand new website where our customers can easily navigate and shop online."
Top 10 Personalized Corporate Gifts:
About HWP-Hard Wear Promotions
HWP-Hard Wear Promotions is a leading promotional products distributor in Canada. Founded in the 1990s, HWP-Hard Wear Promotions is committed to helping all types of businesses in the GTA build their brand through promotional products, custom company clothing, trade show giveaways and personalized corporate gifts. HWP-Hard Wear Promotions is dedicated to offering customers quick turnaround and exceptional service, whether they choose to shop online or at the 2,500 sq foot showroom in Markham, ON.
Visit us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HardWearPromos
SOURCE HWP-Hard Wear Promotions
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks