|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 08:11 PM EST||
SILICON VALLEY, Calif., Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- InnoDisk, a global leader in Industrial Flash and DRAM Storage Solutions, is proud to present our Whitepaper Series, featuring tons of technical knowledge and new technologies that are unique to InnoDisk. Our first paper describes our proprietary Power Pin 7 Design for high speed, small form factor SATA storage. With capacities up to 64GB for SLC, and 128GB for MLC, our SATADOM storage devices pack a punch with high capacities in small sizes.
Qualified for the Intel Romley Server Board Series, Power Pin 7 Design can be incorporated in all of our SATADOM storage devices. Traditionally, a serial ATA device is connected to a server board through a cable from the power supply. InnoDisk is leading the industry with Power Pin 7, making it possible to plug your flash storage device onto your board without the need for any external cable. Pin 7 for SATADOM maximizes the space on the rack, and using the device frees up one of the drive bays. Air can flow unimpeded through the chassis due to SATADOM's small form factor. For those with server boards thcat require a cable, InnoDisk can fulfill this requirement using SATADOM products with cables, without compromising capacity or performance.
SATADOM with Power Pin 7 is a convenient, one step installation for your board; just plug it in and go. It is an essential technology for any application requiring a compact, reliable SSD data storage solution.
For a free download of the Pin 7 Whitepaper, please visit: http://bit.ly/TBQGLU
For more info on InnoDisk & our Industrial Storage Products, please visit: http://www.innodisk.com/
Founded in March 2005, InnoDisk Corp. has become the industry-leading manufacturer and solution provider of flash storage devices and DRAM module for industrial applications and embedded systems. With many years of experience and in-depth, technical knowledge, InnoDisk is capable of developing series of products with excellent quality, remarkable performance, and cost-efficient products with the highest reliabilities.
Contact person: Jessika Remolona
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks