|By Business Wire||
|November 14, 2012 08:10 PM EST||
Semtech Corporation (NASDAQ: SMTC), a leading supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors, today announced plans to release financial results for its third quarter of fiscal year 2013 after the close of the market on Wednesday, November 28, 2012. The results will be released through Business Wire (www.businesswire.com) and posted at www.semtech.com.
Semtech will host a conference call at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET) on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 to discuss its third quarter performance and events, current business activities and conditions, and the outlook for the business. A live webcast of the call will be accessible at the Investor Relations section of the corporate website at www.semtech.com. A replay of the webcast will be available beginning approximately 2 hours after the conclusion of the live call.
Semtech Corporation is a leading supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors for high-end consumer, computing, communications and industrial equipment. Products are designed to benefit the engineering community as well as the global community. The company is dedicated to reducing the impact it and its products have on the environment. Internal green programs seek to reduce waste through material and manufacturing control, use of green technology and designing for resource reduction. Publicly traded since 1967, Semtech is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol SMTC. For more information, visit http://www.semtech.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London