|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 06:39 PM EST||
OGDEN, Utah, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- This Thursday, November 15, Dickey's in Ogden will be hosting a grand opening event from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. Customers will enjoy savory Pulled Pork big Barbecue sandwiches for only one dollar!
"Utah has really embraced our authentic and unique concept," said multi-unit owner and area developer John Thomson. "We love being a part of the Ogden community and are proud to be serving our signature pit smoked meat and home style sides."
Dickey's Barbecue Pit is no stranger to Utah. There are currently 12 Dickey's locations across Utah and several more locations that are planned to open within the next few months.
"Dickey's has really taken Utah by storm," said Roland Dickey, Jr., president of Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. "We've had remarkable growth in Utah over the past six months and we look forward to opening more locations in the area."
This new location is at 185 W 12th Street, and the store phone number is (801) 637-8027. At Thursday's grand opening, Dickeys will be giving away free barbecue for an entire year to three lucky customers.
About Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants
Dickey's Barbecue was founded by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. More than 70 years later, the Dallas-based family run barbecue franchise still offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids meals every Sunday. All meats are slow smoked on site in each restaurant. The fast-casual family-friendly concept has expanded to over 270 locations in 43 states and holds the title of the world's largest barbecue franchise. This year Nation's Restaurant News named Dickey's "Top Five Growth Chains" and they were also named "Best Franchise Deal" by QSR Magazine. For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for franchise opportunities call (866) 340-6188.
SOURCE Dickey's Barbecue
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks