|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 06:19 PM EST||
ST. LOUIS, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --The Board of Directors of The Laclede Group (NYSE: LG) increased the quarterly common stock dividend to $0.425 per share from $0.415 per share, which raises the annualized rate by 2.4% to $1.70 per share. The dividend is payable on January 3, 2013, to shareholders of record on December 11, 2012. Based on today's closing stock price, the new annualized rate results in a dividend yield of 4.5%.
The Laclede Group has continuously paid a cash dividend since 1946, with 2013 marking the Company's 10th consecutive year of increasing its dividend on an annualized basis.
ABOUT THE LACLEDE GROUP, INC.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, The Laclede Group, Inc. is a public utility holding company committed to providing reliable natural gas service through its regulated core utility operations, while engaging in non-regulated activities that provide opportunities for sustainable growth. Its subsidiary, Laclede Gas Company, the regulated operations of which are included in the Regulated Gas Distribution segment, serves approximately 628,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers in St. Louis City and parts of 10 counties in eastern Missouri. The Laclede Group's primary non-regulated business, Laclede Energy Resources, Inc., is a non-regulated natural gas services provider. For more information about The Laclede Group and its subsidiaries, visit www.TheLacledeGroup.com.
SOURCE The Laclede Group, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher