|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 05:43 PM EST||
BEDFORD, Mass., Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- RISI, the leading information provider for the global forest products industry, today announced the addition of several speakers for the Fourth Annual RISI Indian Seminar. This year the program again provides a robust roster of leading industry experts. The event will take place on December 11-12, 2012 at the Park Hotel, Hyderabad, India.
The RISI Indian Seminar offers opportunities to learn about the latest pulp and paper industry trends and challenges. Seminar attendees include individuals throughout the industry such as pulp and paper industry executives, market analysts, procurement managers and suppliers.
Recent updates to the Indian Seminar program are:
- Surviving the Upcoming Tsunami in Pulp & Paper presented by Sunil Sood Director, APRIL
- Forest Certification in India: Opportunities and Challenges for Paper and Pulp Industry presented by TR Manoharan, FSC International Representative, India
- Coming Back to Reality: DRUPA 2012: A Retrospective presented by Dr. Rajendrakumar Anayath, head Heidelberg Print Media Academy
A highlight of the Indian Seminar for pulp and paper industry executives will be "A Roundtable Discussion with India's Leading Executives." The moderator of this discussion is Madhukar Mishra, President, Indian Paper Manufacturers Association (IPMA). Panelists are:
- Yogesh Agarwal, Managing Director and CEO, Ballarpur Industries Limited
- Pradeep Dhobale, Executive Director, ITC
- Sunil Sood, Director, APRIL
- N Gopala Ratnam, Chairman and Managing Director, Seshasayee Paper and Boards
The 2012 Indian Seminar is sponsored by GAW, HP, ColorLok Technology, Kadant and MiniMill Technologies (MMT). Media sponsors are Papermart, PPI Asia and PPI International. Indian Paper Manufacturers Association (IPMA) is a supporter of the event.
All conference details including registration, is available at www.risi.com/indianseminar.
For queries on the seminar, please email email@example.com
About RISI (www.risi.com)
Owned by UBM plc, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange, RISI is the leading information provider for the global forest products industry. The company works with clients in the pulp and paper, wood products, timber, biomass, tissue, nonwovens, printing and publishing industries to help them make better decisions.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, RISI operates additional offices throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia.
About UBM plc (www.ubm.com)
UBM plc is a leading global company. We inform markets and bring the world's buyers and sellers together at events, online, in print and provide them with the information they need to do business successfully. We focus on serving professional commercial communities, from doctors to game developers, from journalists to jewelry traders, from farmers to pharmacists around the world. Our 6,000 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into specialist teams that serve these communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
For Press Enquiries, please contact:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks