|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 05:43 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Harwood Feffer LLP (www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Teavana Holdings, Inc. ("Teavana" or the "Company") (NYSE: TEA) concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by Starbucks Corp. ("Starbucks") in a transaction valued at approximately $620 million.
On November 14, 2012, it was announced that Teavana and Starbucks have entered into a definitive agreement pursuant to which Starbucks will acquire Teavana. Under the terms of the transaction, Teavana shareholders will receive $15.50 in cash per share held. Multiple analysts have set target prices for Teavana stock above the offer price, and at least one analyst has set a target price for Company stock of $24.00 per share.
Our investigation concerns whether the Teavana board of directors is fulfilling its fiduciary duties, maximizing the value of the Company, disclosing all material benefits and costs, and obtaining full and fair consideration for Company shareholders.
If you own Teavana shares and wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:
Benjamin Sachs-Michaels, Esq.
Robert I. Harwood, Esq.
Harwood Feffer LLP
488 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10022
Phone Numbers: (877) 935-7400
Harwood Feffer has been representing individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in federal and state courts. Please visit the Harwood Feffer LLP website (http://www.hfesq.com) for more information about the firm.
Attorney Advertising © 2012 Harwood Feffer LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Harwood Feffer LLP (www.hfesq.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
SOURCE Harwood Feffer LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?