|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 05:38 PM EST||
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Austin, Texas cosmetic dentists John Schiro, DDS and Arturo R. Garcia, DMD have had many of their Smile Makeover patients tell them that their friends think they had a facelift! They say it is particularly common in those cases that involved a full-mouth reconstruction using a neuromuscular approach to restoring proper bite alignment. Dr. Schiro and Dr. Garcia's practice, Austin Cosmetic Dentistry, is widely promoted on Time Warner Cable and in the Austin American Statesman.
Neuromuscular dentistry is the dental treatment of correcting misalignment of the temporomandibular joints (TMJ) and masticatory (Jaw) muscles to eliminate pain and provide the proper bite alignment. When the jaw is not aligned properly and does not close properly, it can cause problems such as headaches, neck and backaches, and numerous other painful disorders. Clenching and grinding of teeth are also common symptoms that often lead to damaged and worn down teeth and a shorter jaw. This can make a person's face appear years or even decades older than their true age. Thankfully, the latest in dental technology allows Dr. John Christian Schiro and Dr. Arturo Garcia to provide relief from these painful symptoms, an attractive new smile, and a more youthful appearance.
Neuromuscular Dentistry can be used to correct many problems:
* Symptoms of temporomandibular joint disorder such as migraine headaches, facial pain, back, neck and shoulder pain;
* Relieve neck tension and headaches through proper jaw realignment;
* Decrease the tension that leads to sore neck and jaw muscles;
* Improve facial lines to look and feel younger;
* For lengthening the lower face for an improved, more youthful look;
* For a smile makeover and the benefits of a facelift without surgery!
Neuromuscular dentistry uses computerized analysis tools to measure the patient's jaw movements to assist in identifying joint misalignment. This allows Dr. Schiro and Dr. Garcia to identify the proper bite during rest in order to establish corrections needed to properly align the jaw and position the teeth. The neuromuscular dentistry procedure is normally completed in just two phases. The first phase is the diagnosis phase where Dr. Schiro and Dr. Garcia use a computerized K-7 Evaluation System from Myotronics to read and measure the head and jaw posture as well as the lower face and jaw. The second phase involves adjusting the bite and adding any wanted cosmetic dentistry procedures to provide a complete smile makeover.
"Neuromuscular dentistry can be the treatment needed to relieve pain in facial, neck and back muscles, headache pain and even ringing of the ears" stated John Christian Schiro, DDS - cosmetic and neuromuscular dentist in Austin Texas. "Plus, combined with cosmetic dentistry we can provide a complete 'smile makeover' that makes our patients look 10-20 years younger."
For more information about the cosmetic and neuromuscular dentistry services offered by Austin Cosmetic Dentistry or to schedule your complimentary consultation, call (512) 382-5888 or visit their website online:
Austin Neuromuscular Dentist
About Austin Cosmetic Dentistry
John Christian Schiro, DDS, FAGD and his dental partner Arturo Garcia, DDS have a combined 40+ years experience in cosmetic dentistry. They have completed thousands of Smile Makeovers during their careers and are both "LVI Dentists" - graduates of the prestigious Las Vegas Institute for Aesthetic Dentistry. You can see many examples of their Smile Makeovers by visiting them on the web at www.AustinCosmeticDentistry.com. Call to schedule a Complimentary Consultation at 512.382.5888
Media Contact: Kent McLeod Austin Cosmetic Dentistry, 713.594.8550, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Austin Cosmetic Dentistry
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher