|By Marketwired .||
|November 14, 2012 04:38 PM EST||
TUSTIN, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/14/12 -- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PPHM), a biopharmaceutical company developing first-in-class monoclonal antibodies focused on the treatment and diagnosis of cancer, announced that it received today a notice from The NASDAQ Stock Market indicating that the company's minimum bid price has fallen below $1.00 for 30 consecutive business days, and therefore, was not in compliance with NASDAQ Marketplace Rule 5550(a)(2). The company has been provided 180 calendar days, or until May 13, 2013, to regain compliance with the minimum bid price requirement. To regain compliance, the closing bid price of the company's common stock must be at least $1.00 per share for a minimum of 10 consecutive business days. This notice does not impact the company's listing on The NASDAQ Stock Market at this time.
If the company does not regain compliance within the initial 180-day period, but otherwise meets the continued listing requirement for market value of publicly held shares and all other initial listing standards for The NASDAQ Capital Market, except for the minimum bid price requirement, and notifies NASDAQ of its intention to take the necessary steps to cure the deficiency during the second compliance period, the company will be granted an additional 180 calendar days to regain compliance. If the company is not eligible for an additional compliance period, NASDAQ will notify the company that its securities will be subject to delisting. At that time, the company may appeal this determination to delist its securities to a Listing Qualification Panel.
About Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company with a portfolio of innovative monoclonal antibodies in clinical trials focused on the treatment and diagnosis of cancer. The company is pursuing multiple clinical programs in cancer with its lead product candidate bavituximab and novel brain cancer agent Cotara®. Peregrine also has in-house cGMP manufacturing capabilities through its wholly-owned subsidiary Avid Bioservices, Inc. (www.avidbio.com), which provides development and biomanufacturing services for both Peregrine and outside customers. Additional information about Peregrine can be found at www.peregrineinc.com.
Christopher Keenan or Jay Carlson
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks