|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 02:10 PM EST||
KANSAS CITY, Mo., Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Northern Lights Holiday Lighting Ceremony returns to Zona Rosa Town Square, a premier shopping, dining and entertainment destination, Nov. 17, and one deluxe Kansas City hotel, Kansas City Airport Marriott, invites all holiday travelers to embrace the holiday spirit.
Presented by Citizen's Bank & Trust, the Northern Lights Holiday Lighting Ceremony invites visitors and community members to the free program beginning at 3 p.m. with performances from local dance and music groups. Santa and his reindeer, Mrs. Claus and the holiday Fairy Princess will be there spreading holiday cheer before the lighting of the 50-foot Christmas tree begins at 6 p.m.
Just seven miles north of Zona Rosa on I-29, Kansas City Airport Marriott offers cozy amenities and spacious guest rooms to make holiday-lovers feel at home. As an added bonus, guests can reserve the Stay for Breakfast Package and enjoy a hearty meal to begin their day. Premier among Kansas City hotel deals, the Stay for Breakfast Package includes breakfast at T-Bone Charlie's for up to two adults and two children under 12. Rates begin at $104 per night, and this offer requires a Friday or Saturday night stay.
About Kansas City Airport Marriott
Experience exceptional service and unmatched convenience at Kansas City Airport Marriott, the only Kansas City airport hotel situated on airport grounds. Each guest room and hotel suite in Kansas City showcases flat-screen HD TVs, high-speed Internet access, plush bedding and updated baths. Boasting more than 14,000 square feet of meeting space, we offer meeting rooms and function space ideal for business gatherings, events or weddings. Explore the unforgettable Grand Pavilion alongside our peaceful lake, experience the thrilling action of Kansas Speedway, or cheer on the Kansas City Royals at Kauffmann Stadium, just a short drive away. If you're looking for restaurants near Kansas City, treat yourself to famed cuisine at T-Bone Charlie's, a cozy American restaurant overlooking the water. Discover unmatched service at Kansas City Airport Marriott and let us make your weekend memorable.
SOURCE Kansas City Airport Marriott
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks