|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 02:09 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of KBW Inc. (NYSE: KBW) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Stifel Financial under which KBW shareholders will receive $10.00 in cash and $7.50 per share in Stifel common stock for each share of KBW stock they own.
Click here to learn more about the investigation: http://zlk.9nl.com/kbw-kbw, or call: 877-363-5972.
Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc.
Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the USDC for the Southern District of New York on behalf of investors who purchased Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. (NYSE: OSG) stock between May 4, 2009 and October 19, 2012.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/overseas-shipholding. You have until December 24, 2012 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff.
Gold Resource Corporation
Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the District of Colorado on behalf of investors who purchased Gold Resource Corporation (NYSE/AMEX: GORO) stock between January 30, 2012 and October 17, 2012.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/gold-resource-goro. You have until December 24, 2012 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff.
OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the USDC for the ND of California on behalf of investors who acquired OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: OCZ) securities between July 10, 2012 and October 10, 2012.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/OCZ. You have until December 11, 2012 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff.
Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Joseph Levi, Esq.
Eduard Korsinsky, Esq.
30 Broad Street - 24th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Tel: (212) 363-7500
Toll Free: (877) 363-5972
Fax: (212) 363-7171
SOURCE Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London