|By Marketwired .||
|November 14, 2012 12:41 PM EST||
LONDON -- (Marketwire) -- 11/14/12 --
Serica Energy plc ("Serica" or the "Company")
Share purchase by Directors
Serica Energy plc (TSX: SQZ; AIM: SQZ) announces that the Trustees of the Serica Energy Share Incentive Plan ("the Plan") have made purchases of and allocated Serica shares under the terms of the plan on behalf of employees and officers of the Company as a result of which certain directors increased their beneficial shareholdings in the Company by a total of 3,747 shares on 13 November 2012, as follows:
Christopher Hearne (Finance Director) acquired 1,248 ordinary shares at an average price of 30 pence per share taking his total beneficial shareholding to 793,144 shares representing 0.43% of the voting rights;
Peter Sadler (Business Development Director) acquired 1,248 ordinary shares at an average price of 30 pence per share taking his total beneficial shareholding to 184,684 shares representing 0.10% of the voting rights.
Mitchell Flegg (Chief Operating Officer) acquired 1,251 ordinary shares at an average price of 30 pence per share taking his total beneficial shareholding to 101,331 shares representing 0.06% of the voting rights.
The Company has 182,770,311 shares issued and outstanding.
14 November 2012
Serica Energy plc Tony Craven Walker Chairman & Interim CEO firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)20 74877300 Peter Sadler Business Development Director email@example.com +44 (0)20 74877300 Chris Hearne CFO firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)20 74877300 J.P.Morgan Cazenove Michael Wentworth-Stanley email@example.com +44 (0)20 75882828 RBC Capital Markets Matthew Coakes firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)20 76534000 College Hill Matthew Tyler Matthew.email@example.com +44 (0)20 74572020 Catherine Wickman firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)20 74572020 Alexandra Roper email@example.com +44 (0)20 74572020 To receive Company news releases via email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and specify "Serica press releases" in the subject line. This information is provided by RNS The company news service from the London Stock Exchange END
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?