|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 12:38 PM EST||
DALLAS, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NuWallet, Inc., a mobile payment and personal information management application provider, has released their latest update to the NuWallet digital wallet App which expands usage and distribution of the app to both Apple iPads and Android-based tablets, in addition to Apple and Android-based smart-phones.
The application serves as a comprehensive, secure and private consumer digital wallet for mobile devices. The NuWallet solution provides complete flexibility for on-line payment and shipping options, as well as secure storage of a consumer's private and personal information (i.e., Insurance information, Bank Accounts, Passwords, etc.), all in a simple and easy-to-manage application.
In this latest release, NuWallet has included a pre-tested integration toolkit for the
Zen-Cart, open source, shopping cart platform; adding to their existing tool kits for osCommerce and General-Use integration instruction set enabling e-commerce merchants to leverage the NuWallet mobile payment transaction process.
The NuWallet digital wallet app is proven to cut the mobile checkout process from minutes to just a few seconds by securely transferring the user's billing and shipping information into the merchant's checkout page, making for a much more convenient and pleasurable shopping experience. A key benefit of the app is the potential to significantly reduce payment input errors and the associated transaction fees caused by these data errors, which not only frustrate the customer, but also increase the likelihood of shopper abandonment.
"NuWallet has delivered an universal consumer application that reaches across the two most significant mobile-device platforms, and provides a straight-forward and secure process for enabling on-line merchants to create a positive consumer experience with all the security and personal privacy expected by the on-line mobile consumer", said George Hendrix, President of NuWallet. "The NuWallet solution is payment-type neutral, making it easier and faster for the consumer to make an on-line purchase with their choice of payment option at that moment", he said.
Merchants and/or their e-commerce technology provider can simply add basic script code to their on-line shopping cart's checkout page, while remaining fully compatible with their current back-end payment processing solution. With the expanding support of multiple shopping cart platforms and the reach of both Apple and Android mobile phones and tablet devices, NuWallet is the enabling technology for the transition to mobile based consumers.
Key Benefits of NuWallet:
- Secure communication between the checkout page and the NuWallet app
- Fast, automated payment data from the consumer that is always accurate
- Payment option flexibility
- Automated shipping information allowing for multiple destinations
- Bookmark favorite online shopping destinations for quick and easy navigation
The NuWallet Toolkit and Integration Instructions are now available via NuWallet's web site. From now through January 14th, 2013, merchants can use the NuWallet payment solution free of charge to early adopters.
- Toolkit for Zen-Cart
- Toolkit for osCommerce
- Integration Instructions for proprietary shopping carts
- Additional Toolkits coming
NuWallet is a patent-pending technology of NuWallet, Inc. and was founded by a team of industry veterans with a vast amount of experience in credit card processing; merchant services; banking and cash management and the internet security industry.
Contact: George Hendrix @ 214.904.8447
SOURCE NuWallet, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?