|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 11:11 AM EST||
ST. LOUIS, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Missouri State High School Football Championship returns to St. Louis, and Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel wants to give parents, friends and fans a chance to enjoy a family friendly Thanksgiving weekend to remember in the Gateway City.
Taking place Nov. 23 and 24 at Edward Jones Dome, conveniently located three blocks from this distinctive hotel, the championship games put guests in the middle of a multitude of downtown activities. One of the most pleasing past times is a trip to City Museum.
Premier among St. Louis hotel specials, the City Museum Package gives guest a chance to experience enchanted caves, a mesmerizing aquarium, an original Wurlitzer pipe organ and so much more. With rates beginning at $144 per night, the City Museum Packages includes:
- Deluxe accommodations
- All-American breakfast in Capri restaurant for two adults and two children
- Two tickets to City Museum
Other exciting downtown St. Louis attractions just waiting to be discovered include Gateway Arch, Anheuser-Busch Brewery tours, St. Louis Science Center, and delectable restaurants and nightlife on Washington Avenue.
To make a reservation online, use the promotional code EB5 or call 1-800-228-9290. Advanced reservations are required.
About Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
Discover a modern St. Louis luxury hotel situated in the heart of downtown surrounded by upscale restaurants, nightlife and attractions, including the Gateway Arch. Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel, a classic, yet sophisticated, hotel in downtown St. Louis, MO, blends unique amenities with classic style, from the opulent lobby to tastefully decorated accommodations. Unwind in stylish guest rooms or suites featuring Aveda bath products and plush bedding for an invigorating night of rest and relaxation. This stunning hotel allows guests to rejuvenate in its indoor pool or entice the palate in its fine downtown dining establishment, Capri Restaurant. Boasting more than 50,500 square feet of innovative meeting space, Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel features the Majestic Ballroom, accommodating up to 2,500 guests, and the Crystal Ballroom, allowing guests to enjoy stunning city views. For a historic hotel experience in downtown St. Louis, Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel is the ultimate destination.
SOURCE Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks