|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 11:11 AM EST||
CINCINNATI, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- For more than 30 years, Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Gardens has been lighting up the holidays, delighting families and kids of all ages. With more than two million LED lights strung throughout the zoo, guests can enjoy more sparkling holiday cheer than ever before and retreat to a stunningly comfortable Cincinnati hotel, Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati.
From Nov. 23 to Jan. 1, guests will experience holiday-themed attractions and visit their favorite cold-climate zoo animals. Attractions include Santa and his reindeer, North Polar Express train ride, Fairyland, Madcap black-light puppet show, and the brand new Wild Lights Show on Swan Lake and S'mores-N-More.
Located within walking distance of the zoo and on the edge of University of Cincinnati, this striking hotel is an ideal location for anyone looking for a relaxing holiday getaway. Guests can unwind in front of an inviting lobby fireplace or in the comfort of newly renovated Cincinnati hotel rooms. Until Nov. 28, zoo-goers can also take advantage of the Escape to the Zoo Package, which includes four tickets to the zoo and complimentary parking, shuttle service and breakfast for the low rate of $169 per night.
PNC Festival of Lights is open every day at 5 p.m. except Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The festival runs until 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday.
About Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati
Discover unparalleled service and convenience at Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati. Centrally located on campus, this hotel showcases modern décor and stylish Cincinnati banquet halls. Delight in our inviting lobby as you make your way to renovated rooms adorned with 37-inch flat-screen TVs and free high-speed Internet. An ideal business location, we present 26 meeting rooms and more than 20,000 square feet of gathering space highlighted by two amphitheaters. Experience award-winning dining at Caminetto's, one of the most delectable restaurants near University of Cincinnati, or enjoy drinks at Bearcat Lounge overlooking campus. Take advantage of complimentary shuttle access to attractions and area hospitals.
SOURCE Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks