|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 08:41 AM EST||
LONDON, November 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Ahead of the launch of the Rihanna for River Island collection in spring 2013, the superstar is presenting fans with the opportunity to get their hands on exclusive t-shirts and tracks through the high-street brand.
Rihanna's seventh album, 'Unapologetic', is released on November 19, and fans can download the album through River Island to receive an exclusive remix of her number one single 'Diamonds'. Simply head to riverisland.com and follow the download link to buy her new album and get the free track.
Continuing the Rihanna collaboration, fans can also shop the new line of printed t-shirts for both men and women. These feature her album cover and never-before-seen images of Rihanna that are available exclusively at River Island. For just £20 these are sure to top every Rihanna fan's wish list this Christmas, and will undoubtedly sell out fast so look out for them in-store and online now.
Since the announcement of Rihanna's collaboration with River Island this summer she has been working closely with the brand to design the collection and develop exciting projects in the lead-up to its launch next year.
To keep up to date with news of the Rihanna for River Island collection, visit the River Island website.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?