|By Business Wire||
|November 14, 2012 08:41 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t329lz/printer_market_in) has announced the addition of the "Printer Market in Russia 2011-2015" report to their offering.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Printer market in Russia to grow at a CAGR of 11.8 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the drive for business expansion. The Printer market in Russia has also been witnessing a growing preference for printers with customized capabilities. However, the increasing number of online transactions could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this space are Canon Ru LLC, Hewlett-Packard Development Co. L.P., and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Brother Industries Ltd., Seiko Epson Corp., and Xerox Corp.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Hardware team said: ''Customers prefer printers that are customized to their requirements with either limited or extensive capabilities. Vendors are developing printers to meet the requirements of the various end-user segments, whereby they hope to increase the demand for printers in a generally stagnant market.''
According to the report, there is a gradual increasing focus on 3D printers in the Printer market in Russia. Although vendors that are not engaged in traditional printer manufacturing have mastered 3D printer production, the 3D Printer market in Russia is still in a nascent stage.
Further, the report reveals that one of the major challenges is the penetration of internet transactions.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t329lz/printer_market_in
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher