|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 08:40 AM EST|
MIAMI, Fla., Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The new novel released November 9, 2012 is a frightening read about a conspiracy of super-wealthy individuals and a political/military contingent determined to steal the forth-coming election in the book by any means possible. "Unlike the legitimate attempts for wealthy Americans to win the previous national election through support of several campaigns," points out Larry Winebrenner, author of the book, "the conspirators in this case are willing to do anything, including murder of the candidates on the eve of the election."
More than a million readers are looking for entertaining books in the US, and indeed, throughout the world, entertainment reading that will cause them to shiver with delight, but not shudder in fear.
L M Winebrenner is the owner of the popular Henri Derringer Mystery series which is known for plot twists and joyful reading. The company employs the world's best copy-editor, Daniel Snow Dean, and outstanding webmaster, Steven Wilkerson in the greater Miami area, and has won admiration of readers across the nation, and internationally. Web sites are found at http://ToStealAnElection.com and at http://TheCaseoftheLockedDrawer.com Watch for additional Web sites as future books are published.
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Larry Winebrenner
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks