|By Business Wire||
|November 14, 2012 08:37 AM EST||
Genesys, a leading provider of customer service solutions, today announced Genesys One – a transformative customer service solution for the broader enterprise market. As part of a single software solution, Genesys One uniquely packages Genesys’ world-class contact center capabilities with innovative customer service best practices in the form of templates and applications, making it fast and easy to deploy a next generation contact center. For the first time, companies across the broader enterprise market can benefit from advanced technology combined with innovative customer service strategies developed by Genesys over more than 20 years of working with the world’s leading brands.
- All-in-One Solution Leverages Leading Genesys 8 Software – Genesys One is built upon the industry-leading Genesys 8 software suite, including the SIP-based Genesys Customer Interaction Management Platform. The solution delivers advanced customer service capabilities as part of a single software package, including best-in-class routing, agent desktop, and reporting. Genesys One leverages the Genesys SIP Select ecosystem to provide a complete solution, including telephony and end points.
- Innovative Rapid Deployment Approach– Genesys One features a fixed-price installation for deployment in 30 days or less. It leverages Genesys’ patent-pending orchestration technology to package customer service best practices into pre-defined strategies and applications that dramatically reduce the time and cost needed to deploy an advanced contact center. Genesys One features the Rapid Installer application, which instantly populates customer service routing strategies and reporting, using an intuitive application interface and easy-to-use templates.
- Simplified Management for Low TCO – Putting more control in the hands of the enterprise business user, the Genesys One reporting capabilities and role-based applications allow customer service executives and line of business managers to monitor and modify customer service strategies on the fly as business conditions change – without requiring IT support.
- Foundation for Growth with Genesys’ Open and Scalable Approach – Genesys One supports up to 300 agents on a single server and can scale up on a fully virtualized infrastructure. Genesys One can be expanded to include additional Genesys applications based on a company’s future customer service needs.
- Availability – Genesys One is available worldwide starting in December 2012.
“Until now only the largest, most sophisticated companies have benefited from the world’s most advanced customer service solutions,” said Paul Segre, President and CEO at Genesys. “With Genesys One, we are delivering more than a new product. The broader enterprise market now has access to a transformative solution that gives them instant access to industry-leading technology and years of customer service expertise and best practices – packaged together for rapid deployment and low TCO.”
“Genesys One meets a very clear market need for an advanced, versatile, feature-rich, on-premise contact center solution,” said Stephen Loynd, Global Program Manager, Frost & Sullivan. “Companies across the broader enterprise market for contact centers should take note that Genesys is now bringing a quicker to deploy, lower TCO solution to market.”
Genesys Partner Quotes:
“Genesys has long been recognized as the leading provider of software for saving the world from bad customer service,” said Rob Church, President and CEO at Aria Solutions. “With Genesys One, Genesys has created a packaged approach for quickly deploying a great customer experience. Building on more than fifteen years of experience working with Genesys, Aria Solutions can now deploy the world’s best contact center solution to our customers faster than ever before and with a lower TCO.”
“Genesys One is redefining the customer experience across the enterprise for agents, supervisors, CXOs – and ultimately the customer,” said Scott Walker, CEO at ethosIQ. “As a partner, ethosIQ can leverage Genesys One along with our own unique suite of tools that help small to mid-market companies compete with the same support, power and control enterprise companies utilize.”
"Mediu is proud to be a partner of Genesys One," said Mike Berichon, CEO at Mediu. “Through a simplified business user interface, customer segmentation templates, and rapid deployment capabilities, Genesys One fulfills a critical business need for customer-centric organizations, regardless of size. Mediu is committed to teaming with Genesys to help drive this innovative solution into the marketplace.”
“Genesys One looks very interesting in terms of maturity and promising in terms of deployment effectiveness,” said Luc Verhoeven, Director, Contact Center Europe at NextiraOne. “This is the right solution for mid-size contact centers looking for best-of-breed, sustainability and endless integration capabilities.”
“Now, with Genesys One we are able to bring the world a Genesys solution for businesses of all sizes on a single server that is quick to deploy, flexible and simple,” said Martha Toledo, General Director at Toga Solutions. “Never before has there been such an attractive contact center solution. At Toga, we are ready to offer Genesys One to the market.”
For more information, visit http://www.genesyslab.com/products/genesys-one/overview.aspx.
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact center software and services — with a 100% focus on customer experience and mission to save the world from bad customer service. With more than 2,000 customers in 80 countries, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to drive today’s new customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day from the contact center to the back office, helping companies deliver fast, simple service and a highly personalized cross-channel customer experience. Genesys software also optimizes processes and the performance of customer-facing employees across the enterprise.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks