|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 08:35 AM EST||
NIWOT, Colo., Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TheBestLife.com, the online weight-loss program based on the best-selling book The Best Life Diet by Bob Greene, is pleased to announce their partnership with DietsInReview.com (a leading diet and weight loss site) to create the "The Best Life & Diets In Review 2012 Holiday Survival Guide" starting on Monday, November 19th and lasting until Tuesday, December 20th. The program, which will be free and open to the public, will include weekly e-mails offering advice and strategies to stay on a healthy path throughout the holiday season, plus participants will be eligible for giveaways for over $5000 in prizes including the 32g iPod Touch loaded with a motivational playlist, the latest kitchen gear, Diets in Review hoodies and a grand prize that will include one free spa day ($500 in value).
The 2012 Holiday Survival Guide (participants need only provide their name, e-mail and zip code in order to join) is based on The Best Life's key principle that small changes to everyday habits can yield big results (even during the holidays!). Both Bob Greene and the top editorial staff at Diets in Review will be offering advice and encouragement throughout the five-week program, covering a variety of topics that are of interest to those who worry about giving in to holiday temptations. The web site to sign up (starting Monday, November 19th) will be: http://thebestlife.com/holidaypromo.
There will be a Twitter party to celebrate the launch of the 2012 Holiday Survival Guide on Tuesday, November 20th at 9 pm ET/6 pm PT and the hashtag will be #holidayfit. Throughout the five-week program, social media will play an important role in helping participants navigate the holiday season with daily tips and advice via Facebook and Twitter from The Best Life (http://facebook.com/oprahstrainer and @thebestlife) and weekly blog posts on DietsInReview.com as well as on Twitter at @DietsInReview.
Topics to be Featured in the 2012 Holiday Survival Guide Include:
- Portion Control: Taming your holiday plate so that extra calories and fat don't sabotage your best health efforts.
- Exercise: How to sneak in your workouts during the busiest social time of the year.
- Stress Management: Keeping a cool head and getting enough sleep are key to maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Motivation: The experts at The Best Life and Diets In Review will help you stay motivated, including setting a plan for when to indulge in holiday treats.
- Support: An after-dinner walk with a friend or family member, a phone call that heads off a binge, exchanging messages on an online support group--these are just some of the valuable support strategies covered.
Those who join the 2012 Survival Guide will not only be eligible for the 32g iPod Touch, kitchen gear, and spa day but also high end BlendTec blenders, Philips Wake-Up Lights and the Philips GoLite Blu, Diets In Review hoodies, and Bob Greene's top-selling books with a grand total of $5000 to be given away by December 20th.
"I am thrilled to partner with Diets in Review for the 2012 Holiday Survival Guide," said Bob Greene, creator of The Best Life. "I could not think of a more appropriate partner for this event and am eager to help those who join us have their healthiest and ultimately most joyful (and least stressful) holiday experience yet," he added.
"We are excited to work with Bob Greene and The Best Life to combine our readership and serve as a top notch resource for people wanting to enjoy the holiday season in the most healthy way possible," said Brandi Koskie, managing editor, DietsInReview.com.
Please let us know if you would like any artwork or need further information.7102 LaVista Place
Niwot, CO 80503
Press Contact: Margo Donohue
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Best Life
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher