|By Marketwired .||
|November 14, 2012 08:00 AM EST||
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/14/12 -- Solarflare, the leading provider of application-intelligent networking I/O, today announced that Tim Dales, director of channels, will speak at Content and Communications World on the technology options for creating a digital media work flow that includes share networked-attached storage with high-performance 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE). This session will also address turning parameters to optimize server I/O with multicore servers and present use cases from real world customer deployments in the United States and Europe.
Session attendees will gain knowledge on how to achieve faster throughput and higher bandwidth for moving 2K and 4K files and supporting their work flows.
Building Smarter Networks: Recent Advances in Network I/O and Ethernet-Attached Storage to Support Digital Media Work Flows
Content and Communications World
Javits Convention Center
655 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001
Date and Time:
Thursday, November 15th, 2012
11:30 AM PT/2:30 PM ET
Tim Dales, Director of Channels, Solarflare
About Tim Dales
Tim Dales is the director of channels for Solarflare and has over 25 years of experiences in sales, marketing and product management. Dales experience ranges from high-tech companies from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. Prior to joining Solarflare, Dales' roles include VP and senior analyst for IT Brand Pulse where he specialized in Unified Networks. Dales holds a degree in systems design engineering from University of Waterloo.
Solarflare is the leading provider of application-intelligent networking I/O products that bridge the gap between applications and the network, delivering improved performance, increased scalability, and higher return on investment. The company's solutions are widely used in scale-out server environments such as high frequency trading, high performance computing, cloud, virtualization and big data. Solarflare's products are available from leading distributors and value-added resellers, as well as from Dell, IBM, and HP. Solarflare is headquartered in Irvine, California and operates an R&D facility in Cambridge, UK.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks