|By Business Wire||
|November 14, 2012 07:15 AM EST||
The NAFTA20 North America Summit will bring regional, national and international leaders and experts to Texas this week for one of the most anticipated conferences on NAFTA in twenty years.
The NAFTA20 North America Business Summit, presented by Asociación de Empresarios Mexicanos (AEM), North American Development Bank (NADB) and the City of San Antonio, will be held at The Westin La Cantera Resort in San Antonio on November 15 and 16, 2012.
The agenda includes an impressive lineup of sessions and compelling topics related to NAFTA, including opening remarks from Mexican Ambassador Hon. Arturo Sarukhan, Consul General of Canada Hon. Paula Caldwell and San Antonio Mayor Julián Castro.
The two-day summit will open Thursday, November 15 with the “Regional Economic Hubs & NAFTA” dinner, moderated by San Antonio Economic Development (SAEDF) Chairman and former U.S. HUD Secretary Henry Cisneros.
On Friday, November 16, the NAFTA20 Summit agenda will cover Supply Chain & Logistics, NAFTA Looking Forward: A View from the Original Architects, The CEO’s Perspective and the NAFTA Region and the World Economy luncheon, followed by a number of sector dialogues on energy, automotive, small and medium business, aerospace, and bioscience and healthcare. Live coverage of all NAFTA20 Summit events will be available via webcast at www.NAFTA20.com.
“International business remains an important issue for the NAFTA trading bloc,” says AEM Chairman Eduardo Bravo. “The NAFTA20 Summit will provide an opportunity to discuss the impact of NAFTA and where we go, together, from here.”
The organizers behind NAFTA20 plan to distribute a White Paper on the results of the NAFTA20 Summit to the Administrations in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Complete event information, registration and details for live webcasting for the NAFTA20 North America Business Summit is available at: www.nafta20.com.
About NAFTA20 North America Business Summit:
The NAFTA20 North America Business Summit is a conference commemorating the 20th Anniversary of the NAFTA negotiations. Presented by Asociación de Empresarios Mexicanos (AEM), North American Development Bank (NADB) and the City of San Antonio, the Summit will take place on November 15 and 16, 2012 in San Antonio, Texas. For more information about NAFTA20, visit www.nafta20.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks