|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 04:08 AM EST||
LONDON, November 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Breitling has chosen David Beckham as the face of its Transocean Chronograph Unitime worldtimer watch. The new campaign establishes a long-term partnership between this innovative and historic Swiss brand and one of the world's most celebrated icons.
To view the Multimedia News Release, please click:
Appropriately, given its long-established ties with aviation, the sky has always been the limit for Breitling. The brand has proved this throughout its history by creating a number of travel watches including the famous Unitime in the 1950s and 60s.
In the spring of 2012, Breitling evolved the Unitime brand into the Transocean Chronograph Unitime. Equipped with the new Manufacture Breitling Caliber B05 featuring a patented mechanism, this worldtimer chronograph has asserted itself as the ultimate travel watch thanks to its double disk, which enables permanent readings of the time in all 24 timezones, and its ultra-user-friendly crown-operated correction system.
One of the world's most successful sportsmen and style icons, David Beckham stars in the Breitling advertisement featuring a highly evocative visual shot by renowned American photographer Anthony Mandler. On the runway of the Mojave Air & Space Port in California, this striking image shows Beckham standing in front of a private jet wearing his Transocean Chronograph Unitime.
"I've always been a long-time admirer of Breitling," said David Beckham. "As a company they create not only the highest-performance watches but also timeless designs that have inspired generations. It was a natural choice for me to partner with this fantastic brand."
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks