|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 04:02 AM EST||
OXFORD, England, November 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Follow all the action this weekend with the only official F1™ Timing and Track Positioning App, now just $13.99*
Now at just £9.99* or $13.99* for the remaining races of the season, download the only official F1™ Timing and Track positioning App to ensure you don't miss a minute of the action at the 2012 FORMULA 1 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX this weekend.
As the season end draws ever closer, the F1™ Timing and Track Positioning App is still the very best way to ensure that you can follow each and every lap as it happens, regardless of whether you're at the new Austin track or watching from the comfort of your own home.
Plus, thanks to a brand new update for this weekend, the timing screens on race day are now on a constant loop, offering completely live classification. As the action unfolds, you'll see it in real time, with colour coding meaning you can easily spot every overtaking manoeuvre and pitstop as it happens. Quite simply, there is no quicker way to access all the stats.
With live pause, marshal news, tyre information, live timing, a 3D tracking map and more, the F1™ Timing and Track Positioning App is the closest you can get to the action without being on the pit wall. See flags visually displayed on the map sectors as they are issued, follow investigations as they are launched and understand the circuit conditions. Put simply, this is the perfect accompaniment for any F1™ fan.
So, as the teams go head to head once more this weekend, make sure you're right there, now for just $13.99.
*Or store equivalent in regional currency
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/F1-Timing-Application/185794353116 or on twitter: @f1timingapp.
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. All rights reserved.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?