|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 12:01 AM EST||
LONDON and LOS ANGELES, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ThinkAnalytics™, the company behind the world's most widely deployed multiplatform TV Search & Recommendations Engine, has increased its customer base by 75 percent over the past six months with 15 new operator customers.
With a global customer base that now stands at 35 operators and more than 80 million licensed subscribers, ThinkAnalytics is benefiting from significant traction and major new operator wins in North America as well as continuing strong growth in Europe. The raft of new contract wins has boosted year-on-year revenue by 75 percent for the nine months ending 30 September 2012.
"TV operators the world over now recognize that delivering personalized and intelligent search and recommendations is the key to unlocking the full value of their content libraries and linear TV for subscribers," said Peter Docherty, Founder and Chief Technology Officer, ThinkAnalytics. "We're solving a central paradox: despite ever-increasing content choices, many consumers still perceive that 'there's nothing on'. Our explosive growth is a testament to both the rising market demand, and the unmatched capabilities and experience of ThinkAnalytics."
ThinkAnalytics' Recommendations Engine enables broadcasters and pay-TV operators to deliver highly personalized TV recommendations that combine multiple sources of data (e.g. linear TV consumption, VOD, DVR, Web, tablets, mobile, social media, etc.), across screens in more than 10 languages. ThinkAnalytics' customers include some of the world's largest pay-TV service providers in Europe and North America, including new customers such as Liberty Global, as well as BSkyB, Virgin Media, ITV, and Telenet.
ThinkAnalytics' Recommendations Engine was the first to market with proven massively scalable solutions, including:
- The industry's most comprehensive intelligent search and recommendations platform, incorporating multiple automated techniques that go beyond collaborative filtering for advanced personalization;
- Live TV programming recommendations across multiple platforms, including set-top boxes and second screens, such as Web, mobile, tablets, OTT devices, etc.;
- Integrating Intelligent Navigation with multiple next-generation TV user interfaces and program guides;
- Social media interaction with the likes of Facebook, Twitter etc.; and
- Recommendations in more than ten languages.
The company provides recommendations that can be delivered to viewers through any touch point, such as set-top box, Web, tablet, mobile, or email, from the same centralized system. The platform goes beyond generic household-wide content recommendations by offering individualized recommendations that are customized for each member of the household. Additional information is available at www.ThinkAnalytics.com.
ThinkAnalytics is the leading provider and most widely deployed real-time personalized content and recommendations engine in the market today, bringing together intelligent search with comprehensive media content recommendations. ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine broadens customers' tastes with a unique personalized experience for live linear TV, VOD and over-the-top, delivered through multiple platforms including the set-top box, Web, IPTV, tablet, mobile, and more. ThinkAnalytics' technology services more than 80 million viewers, across 16 countries worldwide. ThinkAnalytics is a private, employee-owned company. ThinkAnalytics is headquartered in the United Kingdom with offices in London, Glasgow, Paris, and Los Angeles and has partnerships with leading media corporations worldwide. For more information see: www.ThinkAnalytics.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher