|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 12:01 AM EST||
CAGLIARI, Italy, November 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Communicate, Socialize and Share Now Even More 'Open and Widespread'
200 Free Minutes per Month Towards Landlines Numbers in Italy Until March 31, 2013
Indoona, the application that integrates voice and social network for calls, videocalls and multimedia messages from your smartphone and PC, developed by Italian telecommunication company Tiscali, today added the new "Social Settings" feature. the feature offers users a direct connection to other social networks, first and foremost: twitter.
Indoona is social and simple, then. Simply activating the connection to twitter, located in the "Social Settings" menu, ensures that posts on your indoona wall are automatically published to your twitter profile. In this way, you can reach even those friends who do not use indoona yet.
With a few clicks you can also report Tiscali News, the newspaper of Tiscali, and Unità (http://www.unita.it ) content to your network of contacts.. Just clicking on the widget with the indoona logo, under 'Article of Interest', and then selecting 'Share', automatically posts the link to your indoona wall.
In addition, Tiscali informs that the promotion of 200 free minutes per month to all national fixed Italian landlines has been extended until March 31st 2013.
The indoona application is tailored to mobile users, and the new version adds many new capabilities to the traditional "one-to-one" channel, allowing you to share the excitement of your life with your circle of your friends or contacts in your address book, with photos, video and more. In this sense, indoona is the first app that integrates personal communication, social communication and sharing.
Indoona, which recently surpassed one million downloads, is available for Apple and Android smartphones, and is also available with the same functionality, from the Web http://www.indoona.com, by simply downloading the client on your PC or Mac
Indoona is the first application that integrates and meets all the needs of today's communication, no longer based on a purely personal and private level, but strongly focused on "social".
With the new version of indoona begins a new era.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks