|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 10:43 PM EST||
SARASOTA, Fla., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- RightClickPrint CEO Joel Beasley has announced the launching of their new cutting edge technology Merge: Don't Collaborate, Communicate. "Merge allows you to build trust by showing people how you followed through. [Merge] allows you to create a unique experience with the clients by using the timeline as a perfect venue for professional witty banter. [Merge] allows you to communicate value by making your value tangible and obvious.", said Beasley.
Merge was built to solve the problem of individuals and companies needing to show their clients what's going on in an easy, hassle free way that makes them look smart and on a budget that makes them feel smart. The intuitive, responsive single page timeline design saves time communicating with clients and functions such as Shoulda, Fetch, Post, and API save effort by getting data into the timeline more efficiently. Volume based pricing options are also available to fit any budget. Merge comes with one-to-one support with a real person who answers the phone 24/7, 365 days a year and with no call prompts.
When asked why Merge was created, Beasley said, "If you can see a problem that is worth solving, and you can create a solution worth using, it becomes your responsibility to do so."
The uses of Shoulda, Fetch, Post, and API make Merge unique. Shoulda allows you to enter what should be happening and when into simple, convenient templates. Merge asks you if the activity occurred and if it did, an activity is created for your timeline; if it didn't you can dismiss it. Fetch brings in relevant information from emails using keywords you set up and creates an activity for your timeline that is loaded into a queue. Post allows you to directly enter activities onto your timeline. The Merge API gives you the ability to bring together data that is spread across multiple softwares, being managed by multiple people, and easily share that data in one simple timeline. Anything you don't directly post into a timeline requires approval in the queue before being published to the timeline. To learn about why Merge was created and how it works in more detail, check out a video made by Merge creator Joel Beasley at http://vimeo.com/52489696.
AGBeat said, "Merge was born to help professionals better communicate their value proposition and the detailed nature of their jobs with consumers, and they nailed it".
RightClickPrint, RCP, is an innovative software as a service (SaaS) company that creates technology to solve frustrating problems in a simple, elegant way. Merge is the first solution to five problems that RCP has set out to solve. RCP was founded on November 1st, 2011.
To learn more about Merge vist www.mergehq.com
To view this video on YouTube, please visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCGCI3yXmGs
Media Contact: Andrew Klima, RightClickPrint, (650) 733-6794, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London