|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 10:11 PM EST||
BOCA RATON, Fla., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Beto, co-founder of Zumba® Fitness, appears on The SUZANNE Show this week to talk about baby boomers and a "booming" exercise routine designed for that generation. His appearance, which is part two of a four-part series, discusses a unique way to get your body moving in a healthier direction. Make sure to tune in Wednesday, November 14th, at 7:00 am (ET/PT) as they air on Lifetime Television.
After World War II, people were in the mood to make babies, causing a "boom" between 1946 and 1964. Now these boomers are grown up and aren't accepting age as a sentence to sit back and watch life pass by. They're active, they're young and they're still making a contribution to society.
How do they do it? One way is to dance their way into good health with Zumba Gold, a fitness program disguised as a dance party designed specifically for active older adults. "Even for the novice, the person who claims that they do not know how to dance, Zumba Gold allows you to lose yourself in the music while having a good time in a social setting," says Beto.
"Zumba Gold is everything that people love about Zumba, but at a slower pace so that older people can take advantage of the benefits of the program," he adds. "It's a great way for Baby Boomers to get in shape and also enjoy the exciting, party-like atmosphere that Zumba provides."
Get groovin' into a healthier lifestyle with Zumba Gold. It's "exercise in disguise" that gets your body moving to a better and healthier you. For more information, please visit http://www.zumbagold.com/.
The SUZANNE Show: This one-hour, weekly show invites you to join Suzanne Somers, her expert guests and celebrity friends for conversations unveiling ways to achieve an ageless and more fulfilling life. Featuring the candid yet caring style fans expect from Suzanne, the show empowers viewers with cutting-edge solutions for today's issues. Enjoy exciting discussions on everything from health and wellness to beauty and style, relationships, cooking, entertainment and more… no topic is off limits! The SUZANNE Show will spice up your morning with frank talk and fresh ideas on living a healthy, full and ageless life! For more information, visit http://www.suzannetv.com, or follow The SUZANNE Show on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/suzanneshow.
SOURCE The SUZANNE Show
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks